EMF Meter to detect all three types of EMF pollution - AC Magnetic, AC Electric Field and RF / Microwave
The TriField EMF Meter is an easy to use AC gaussmeter, AC electric field meter, and radio frequency (mobile phones, WiFi, etc.) meter in a single unit, that combines all the features needed for fast, accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields (EMF).
In addition to standard AC measurement modes, it has a special frequency weighted mode that will properly scale the magnetic and electric measurements to indicate the full magnitude of currents produced by each type of field inside the human body.
Functionality of the TriField TF2 EMF Meter
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Special frequency weighting mode for measuring electric current from EMF in the human body
- AC Magnetic Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 0.1 – 100.0 milligauss (mG)
- AC Electric Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 1 – 1000 volts per meter (V/m)
- RF Mode covers 20 MHz – 6 GHz with range of 0.001 – 19.999 milliwatts per square meter (mW/m2)
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) for crystal clear, accurate readings
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Operates for more than 20 hours on a 9V battery, with a low battery indicator
Applications of the TriField TF2 EMF Meter
- Mobile phone and cell tower RF radiation (including 5G signals up to 6 GHz)
- Smart meter RF radiation
- Wi-Fi router and Bluetooth RF radiation
- Overhead AC power line and transformer EMF emissions
- Laptop, refrigerator, circuit breaker box, etc. appliance EMF emission
- EMF emission inside aircraft and motor vehicles
- Microwave oven leak
- Location and EMF of wiring in walls
- EMF from plumbing pipes used as grounding
|AC Magnetic||3-axis, true magnitude|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 100 kHz|
|Accuracy||±4% @ 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Range||100.0 milligauss|
|Sensitivity (Resolution)||0.1 milligauss|
|AC Electric||1-axis, true magnitude|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 100 KHz|
|Accuracy||±5% @ 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Range||1000 V/m|
|Sensitivity (Resolution)||1 V/m|
|Frequency Range||20 MHz – 6 GHz|
|Accuracy||±20% @ 1 GHz|
|Maximum Range||19.999 mW/m2|
|Sensitivity (Resolution)||0.001 mW/m2|
|Battery||9V alkaline battery with indicator|
|Battery Life Backlight Off||> 20 hrs|
|Battery Life Backlight On||> 12 hrs|
Does this measure mobile phone and mobile mast signals?
Does this measure electric appliance emissions?
Yes. This device will measure emissions from appliances such as laptops, refrigerators, circuit breaker boxes, etc.
Will it detect WiFi radiation?
Will it detect overhead power lines and transformer emissions?
What are the dimensions of the device?
1.5 in × 2.75 in × 5.25 in
How long does the battery last?
Operates for more than 20 hours on a 9 V battery, with a low battery indicator.