ScreenTime Wayfarer Computer Glasses Pearl Grey
ScreenTime Blue Light Glasses combine sleek style with science backed blue light protection
The transparency of the optical grade lenses lets in the good blue light responsible for alertness, mood, brain activity and optimal health, whilst filtering out the harmful damaging blue light that leads to digital eyestrain, headaches, and macular degeneration.
Maximum Daytime Protection
Assists With Light Sensitivity
Reduce Migraines & Headaches
Reduce Eye Fatigue
Their ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets their computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is their ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
- Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
- Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
- ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
- Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
- Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
- Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm