Osmio 4.5 x 10 Inch Carbon Block 5 Micron
The Osmio 4.5 x 10 Inch Carbon Block 5 Micron is suited to processes where the life of the carbon is never fully used
Osmio 4.5x10" Carbon Block Cartridge
The carbon range delivers a genuine balance between chlorine absorption, high dirt-holding and value for money. Suited to processes where the life of the carbon is never fully used. A carbon cartridge manufactured from acid washed bituminous Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and extruded into a carbon block format. Constructed with an outer polypropylene wrap that protects and extends the life of the carbon block, capturing particles and preventing premature plugging. Top-of-the-line carbon block filter cartridge for chlorine, taste, odour and sediment reduction.
- Competitively priced
- Outperforms GAC cartridges four ways: 1. Superior chlorine reduction 2. Lower pressure drop 3. Will not channel 4. Lower cost
- Media wrap between centre tube and carbon block to reduce carbon fines.
- 100% Coconut shell Carbon.
- NSF Approved Product
Chlorine Reduction (litres):
> 12,000 US gallons@ 2.0 gpm
7.6 - Initial @ Flow* 4.0 psid @ 3.5 gpm
Initial ‑p (bar):
10" Carbon Filter Specifications:
- Outer polypropylene wrap extends the life of the block by preventing premature plugging.
- Carbon block extruded from acid washed bituminous activated carbon.
Materials of Construction
- Carbon Type: Acid Washed Bituminous
- End Cap: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Silicone (EPDM/Buna-N)
- Core: Polypropylene wrap
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Micron Ratings (μ) 5
- Lengths (") 9¾
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°C) 82
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) 17
- Chlorine Reduction (L)
- Large Diameter 9¾" - 24,000 L
- Length (nominal mm) 248
- Outside Diameter (nominal mm) 107
- Inside Diameter (nominal mm) 28
Warranty & Aftercare
This product comes with a warranty. Terms apply. Please see the downloadable manual for warranty terms.