Take the measurements as described and work out your size to the tables below:
The sizing of the textiles is normal. The fine ribbed quality of the fabric provides an ideal fit. Washing will bring your garments back into shape.
1. Chest girth: Measure at the highest point above the chest and the shoulder blades
2. Waist girth: Measure at the slimmest point of the waist
3. Hip measurement: Take the hip measure at the widest point above the bottom
4. Leg length: Measure from the waist down to the end of the hem
5. Head circumference: Measure your head circumference around your forehead
6. Hand length: Measure from where the ball of thumb starts up to the tip of the middle finger
All measures are given in cm, other measures on request.