YSHIELD® HNG80 | EMF Shielding Mesh | Width 90 cm | Length 1m
YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh is a compact woven, metallized polyester netting for large-scale EMF shielding at 75 dB
NOTE: This EMF shielding mesh is 90cm wide and is sold in units of 1m lengths.
Why YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh?
YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh provides 5G protection.
It also blocks Wifi networks, digital TV, DECT, Wi-Max, 3G, 4G and other wireless applications.
HNG80 is a compact woven, metallized polyester netting for the large-scale shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). This is a cost effective product for walls, ceilings and floors. Previously only available as a commercial product for data centers, laboratories, TEMPEST rooms it is now available for private use.
What is YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh used for?
YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh for interior use is typically used for interior walls, ceilings and floors. Also as an intermediate wallpaper, for drywall constructions, loosely laid and to shield devices.
How do you apply YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh?
If used as an intermediate wallpaper, we recommend a commercially available dispersion glue. The wall and the backside of the material are coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the dispersion glue does not dry. A crease-free bonding is only possible on perfectly flat surfaces. Further the material can be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings or can be stapled, e.g. in drywall constructions. Always overlap the single strips, so that they connect electrically for grounding.
YSHIELD® HNG80 EMF Shielding Mesh Graph
HNG80 EMF Shielding mesh Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary.
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: Sole by the meter (m)
- Use: Interior use only
- Attenuation: 88 dB
- Weight: 75 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.075 mm
- Color: Gray / Brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)