Osmio Clarity Gravity Water Filter System
The Osmio Clarity is made using borosilicate glass with a mango wood stand and lid and uses the best performing gravity water filter elements on the market - removes fluoride
Osmio Clarity - where performance meets design
Comes complete with two Coldstream Sentry Filters (usually changed every 6 months), a 304 Stainless Steel Dispensing Tap and Mango Wood Stand and Lid.
- Suitable for 1-4 users per system
- High-performance filters - not designed for limescale reduction (up to 30% approximately is achieved) but has industry-leading performance for chemicals, heavy metals, plastic, hormones, fluoride and pharmaceuticals and a lot more.
Please note - Glass is FRAGILE so the product must be handled with care. The holes cut for the glass are not perfect may have very minor imperfections, but these are fully covered by the rubber gaskets (on both sides of the filters and for the tap). Do not over tighten the filters when installing as this may crack the glass. Use a jug to top the system up and be very careful handling it and especially with children around.
The Osmio Clarity Glass and Mango Wood Housing is a thing of simple beauty and was inspired by the fact that water should be in glass when possible. The Osmio Clarity provides the least plastic contact of any water treatment product, as understand the concerns of those who want as little contact with plastic as possible. The Osmio Clarity minimises this to only the silicone rubber gaskets for the stainless steel dispensing tap itself.
Where beautiful material and design meet high performance is where the Coldstream Sentry Filters play an important role. High-level filtration is achieved through our unsurpassed technical understanding of filtration techniques and material performance, our comprehensive system and filter testing and manufacturing quality assurance and using our unique high-performance ceramics made using our own hi-tech manufacturing processes.
All Coldstream filters are made at our renewable energy powered and efficient manufacturing facility in King’s Lynn in the UK. Our team of technical experts are some of the most experienced in their field, creating and delivering solutions in countries all around the world.
Features & Benefits
- Glass Housing best material for water
- Unique high-performance ceramic filters
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used
- Gravity-fed, easy to fill with a jug and change filters
- Comes complete with mango wood stand and 304 stainless steel tap
The Coldstream filters are extremely powerful at filtering. They are even able to reduce fluoride (up to 97% - see test results). Doulton Super Sterasyl, Doulton ATC Super Sterasyl, and Black Berkey Filters do not reduce fluoride on their own, so you have to add extra filters (the PF4's for the Doultons and the PF-2's for the Black Berkey Filters).
This is a problem because they screw onto the end of the main filters and take up space in the filtered water chamber. They are also made of plastic so the plastic is then sitting in your filtered water, not nearly as good as Coldstream who have solved it through their more advanced filtering technology.
The other very important aspect of the Coldstream filters is that they reduce fluoride without using Activated Alumina which exchanges fluorides with aluminum hydroxide. Coldstream uses micro-ceramics to achieve this without migrating materials into the water through exchange making them far superior to older fluoride reduction technology.
- Upper Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Untreated Water
- Lower Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Treated Water
- NSF 42 Certified - which guarantees materials are not extracted at all into the filtered water.
- Bacteria removal (E.coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena) - 99.9999%
- Cyst removal (Cryptosporidium / Giardia) - 99.9999%
- Volatile Organic Contaminants – 94% - 99%
- Lead, Cadmium, Selenium, Zinc removal – 100%
- Heavy Metal Contaminants (to NSF 53c) – 97%
- Pesticide Contaminants – 99.9%
- Herbicide Contaminants – 99.9%
- Free Chlorine Removal (Chlorine Taste and Odour) – 99.9%
- Chloromine Removal – 99.9%
- Fluoride removal – 97.0%
- Flow Rate – min 1.0 L/hr max 2.5 L/hr (per filter)
- Operating Temperature - min 5°C / max 30°C
- Service Life - 6 months (recommended but varies due to water quality)
Filter Critical Dimensions
- Diameter – 2.9”
- Length – 8.0”
- Fitting type – ¼” BSP
- Fitting length – LM (26mm)
- Wooden stand - 12cm
- System without wooden stand - 53cm
- Overall height (system and stand) - 65cm.
- with/ depth - 24cm
This system will also accommodate the Black Berkey element filter size.
Bacteria, E-coli, Chlorine, Sediments, Fluoride, Pharmaceuticals, Heavy Metals
Warranty & Aftercare
This product comes with a warranty. Terms apply. Please see the downloadable manual for warranty terms.