YSHIELD® RDF62 | Window film | Width 152 cm | Length 1m
YSHIELD® RDF62 Window film is light grey has 62 % light transmission with an attenuation 18 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
NOTE: This EMF window film is 152cm wide and is sold in units of 1m lengths.
Why YSHIELD® RDF62 Window film?
YSHIELD® RDF62 Window film is a precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). This window film has a 62% light transmission in a bright grey colour. It has an attenuation 18 dB and is designed for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
What to use it for?
Suitable for domestic and windows this film offers a good amount of shielding. If you can hang wallpaper you should be able to fit this EMF protection window film.
YSHIELD® RDF62 Window Film Shielding Graph
To apply YSHIELD® RDF62 Window film we recommend using the plastic scraper FVR10 and the mounting concentrate FMK30. Full instructions are included in the delivery.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view graph above.
- This product does not have an electrically conductive surface so does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
- Width: 152 cm
- Length: Linear meter
- Attenuation 18 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Color of daylight: Bright gray
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces!
Why can't YSHIELD® RDF62 Window film be used on heat absorbing surfaces?
Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized.
When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur. The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals.
Please check the type of glass you are applying the window film to in advance!