YSHIELD® HNV100 | EMF Shielding Fleece | Width 90 cm | Length 1m
YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece provides maximum shielding for versatile applications with an EMF shielding of 103 dB
NOTE: This EMF shielding mesh is 90cm wide and is sold in units of 1m lengths.
Why use YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece?
YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece provides 5G protection.
It also blocks Wifi networks, digital TV, DECT, Wi-Max, 3G, 4G and other wireless applications.
HNV100 is a thermally bonded fine metallized polyester fleece for the shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF).
This is the highest YSHIELD® EMF shielding fleece product for walls, ceilings and floors.
Previously only available as a commercial product for data centers, laboratories, TEMPEST rooms it is now available for private use.
What is YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece used for?
YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece is for interior use for walls, ceilings and floors. As intermediate wallpaper, for drywall constructions, loosely laid, to shield devices and many other technical applications.
How do you apply YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding fleece?
HNV100 can be used as an intermediate wallpaper, we recommend using a commercially available dispersion glue.
The wall and the rear of the material can be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface.
Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the dispersion glue does not dry.
A crease-free bonding is only possible on perfectly flat surfaces.
The material can also be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings or can be stapled, e.g. in drywall constructions.
Always overlap the single strips, so that they connect electrically for grounding.
YSHIELD® HNV100 EMF Shielding Fleece Graph
HNV100 EMF Shielding Fleece Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary.
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: Sold by the meter (m)
- Use: Interior use only
- Attenuation: 103 dB
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.16 mm
- Color: Gray / Brown
- Tensile strength: 50 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.01 ohm (square resistance)