The Powerline PLC HF Filter Grounding Kit protects the EMF bed canopy from low frequencies by grounding it.
Includes filter, grounding plates and cables needed to ground an EMF Protection Bed Canopy.
While the filter ensures the grounded cable does not carry unintended high frequencies into the canopy, which are otherwise reflected by the material. This ensures the bed canopy provides a sanctuary from all EMFs.
Why choose the Powerline PLC HF Filter Grounding Kit?
Grounding, or earthing, the bed canopy protects from low frequency radiation and removes harmful body voltage from your sleeping environment.
Powerlines may carry data feeds (powerline communications, or PLC) where the electrical circuit is used to distribute data from a modem or when a smart meter is installed and thereby produce an RF field across the electrical circuit. As such, grounding a canopy through the earthed electric circuit without a filter runs the risk of unintentionally turning the canopy into an antenna. The Powerline PLC HF Filter cleans the cable, turning a ‘contaminated’ earth support into a cleaner grounding conductor, removing unwanted signals from the powerline.
Powerline PLC HF Filter Grounding Kit features
High frequency filter
Cleans the grounding cable of unwanted dirty electricity, ‘contaminating’ high frequencies and powerline communications.
By grounding the bed canopy, the sleeping environment is also protected from low frequencies, as well as high frequencies reflected by the material. The Powerline PLC HF filter grounding kit includes high-frequency filter, grounding plates and cables. Everything you need to ground your EMF protection bed canopy.
Powerline PLC HF Filter Grounding Kit
- Powerline PLC HF Filter
- 50cm mains supply line cable with a shockproof plug and system sockets to the PLC Filter
- 5m grounding cable (2.5 mm², transparent) with gilded earth pin for the canopy and system sockets to the PLC Filter
- 2x grounding plate screws for attaching to canopy and bed mat
- 20cm grounding cable to connect grounding plates attached to canopy and bed mat
Full guard filter system specifications
- High-frequency filter up to 80 MHz for complete removal of power PLC frequencies
- Overvoltage protection
- Robust, anodized aluminium casing
- Dimensions: 220 x 52 x 45mm, without cable
- Supplied with UK plug