Role: Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 BOE
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Who We Are
Conscious Spaces ® provides research, consultation, products and lifestyle packages around health and wellbeing. This includes curated science backed products, packages and spatial design. We are looking to make every aspect of personal, living and working space invigorating and healthy. This is the future of wellbeing.
Are you an exceptionally driven sales professional who is comfortable with managing, nurturing and winning key commercial relationships with a proven track record of exceeding targets?
An incredibly exciting opportunity is available for a Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial streak. Would you flourish in a fast-paced start-up health, wellbeing and lifestyle brand selling leading scientifically proven technologies, health and wellbeing products?
We are offering an opportunity of an exciting career as Sales Manager. In return for your hard work we are offering the benefits of: financial rewards, flexibility, in an environment of honesty, empathy and fun.
Sales Manager Attributes
Qualified candidates will have: a entrepreneurial mentality, successful enterprise sales experience backed by a consistent record of exceeding targets.
You will have an entrepreneurial flair, passion, drive, and be comfortable communicating with commercial businesses and private customers.
Regular national travel will be required to visit clients and partners throughout the UK.
The products, packages and methodologies we offer are scientifically proven and cover a range of health and wellbeing technologies. You will need to quickly immerse yourself in these areas to become an empowered expert to build campaigns assist others in their journey to health and wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and keen to establish a career in an exciting business with a positive and ethical ethos.
Ideally, individuals with a strong sales background who have a passion for health, wellbeing and lifestyle, focusing on scientifically proven technologies to benefit individual, family, living and working environments.
- Seeking-out major clients and forming a strong professional rapport with the premier buyers in the industry
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Maximising company profit while maintaining a reputation for excellence in customer service and ethical business practices
- Forming sales strategies to keep our business competitive and innovative
- Personally engage with customers to gain a true understanding of their requirements and increase brand visibility
- Plan, devise and co-ordinate promotions of new and existing product lines to achieve maximum market penetration.
- Attend UK trade shows as required, being an active part of the sales team
This role will challenge you, requiring you to grow, whilst protecting our reputation and portfolio and preparing and leading the business to the next level.
You will have autonomy, balanced with the full support of the directors and a fantastic team who are all loyal and passionate about our business.
We are keen to hear from
- Sales professionals with a proven record for exceeding targets
- With a passion to succeed
- A genuine interest in health and well being
- Commercial astute individuals with superb negotiating skills and techniques
- Strong effective decision makers, who can quickly evaluate, assess and problem solve
- Natural communicators who inspire and motivate
This role is part funded for twelve months by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. This includes coaching support from OIS for twelve months to ensure that the objectives as per the growth plan are delivered for the business.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: email@example.com
No agencies please.
This role is part funded for 12 months by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.