Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 BOE
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Who We Are
Conscious Spaces ® provides research, consultation, products and lifestyle packages around health and wellbeing. This includes curated science backed products, packages and spatial design. We are looking to make every aspect of personal, living and working space invigorating and healthy. This is the future of wellbeing.
A passionate, energised and charismatic Marketing Manager with an appetite to support the fast-paced growth of a start-up health, wellbeing and lifestyle brand selling leading scientifically proven technologies, health and wellbeing products. Based in Falmouth, Cornwall.
Works closely with the Directors to enact vision. Keep brand and tone on track. Considered and positive at all times. Passion for health and wellbeing. Excited by a new start up which has the potential to alter the wellness industry. Creating the next level of wellness.
Experience multichannel marketing and community management. This is a key role & this person will be welcomed for their creative flair and future envisioning. Organisational skills, strategy and ‘hands-on’ delivery crucial. Excellent communicator with an eye for consistency and detail.
This is an opportunity to grow your career within a health and wellbeing lifestyle brand with a positive and ethical ethos.
Marketing Manager Attributes
You will provide the highest level of marketing strategy and creative thinking backed up by analytical reporting. Dedicated to brand visual and tonal consistency over all channels. Deep understanding of online community management and engagement. A passion for learning and adapting to business growth, product and service offering. Boundless energy to self-start and manage your time.
You will take ownership of the delivery of all PR, editorial and digital marketing strategy and implementation across all online marketing channels (email, PPC, affiliates, SEO and social media) whilst managing partner relationships with agencies.
The products, packages and methodologies we offer are scientifically proven and cover a range of health and wellbeing technologies. You will need to quickly immerse yourself in these areas to become an empowered expert to build campaigns assist others in their journey to health and wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and keen to establish a career in an exciting business with a positive and ethical ethos.
Ideally, individuals with a strong multichannel marketing background who have a passion for health, wellbeing and lifestyle, focusing on scientifically proven technologies to benefit individual, family, living and working environments.
- Self-motivated learning of the science and technology surrounding our product range and related areas
- Working with the directors to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors
- Delivering marketing campaigns
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the directors
- Online community management and engagement
- Social media management
- Assisting in the writing and delivery of content for social channels and emails
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Assisting in the design and production of promotional materials, such as website and brochures
- Attend UK trade shows as required, being an active part of the sales team
This role will challenge you, requiring you to grow, whilst protecting our reputation and portfolio and preparing and leading the business to the next level.
You will have autonomy, balanced with the full support of the directors and a fantastic team who are all loyal and passionate about our business.
We are keen to hear from
- Charismatic Marketing Managers with the energy and drive to own this role
- Desire to learn the science and technology behind our health and wellbeing products, packages and consultancy services
- Proven experience in multichannel marketing
- Hands-on delivery
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- Keen to establish a career in this field and grow in the company
- A genuine interest in health and well being
This role is part funded for twelve months by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. This includes coaching support from OIS for twelve months to ensure that the objectives as per the growth plan are delivered for the business.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
This role is part funded for 12 months by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.