Role: International Customer Services & Social Engagement Representative
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Who We Are
Conscious Spaces ® provides research, consultation, products and lifestyle packages around health and wellbeing. This includes curated science backed products, packages and spatial design. We are looking to make every aspect of personal, living and working space invigorating and healthy. This is the future of wellbeing.
Conscious Spaces ® is looking for an enthusiastic and focussed team member with a can-do attitude. You must be self-motivated, show initiative and have an appetite to be part of a fast-paced start-up business.
This is an important customer facing, multi-channel engagement role. We need an individual who is not just confident but has a positive and proactive mind-set. You’ll need to be comfortable with digital platforms, eager to learn and very organised with excellent customer services experience; ideally in an international customer service or sales type environment.
You will provide the highest level of service to our customers through phone, email and social media / networking / messaging channels and have a calm and friendly approach. You will be able to resolve customer questions with knowledge and confidence - we’re looking for a natural problem solver!
The products, packages and methodologies we offer are scientifically proven and cover a range of health and wellbeing technologies. You will need to quickly immerse yourself in these areas to become an empowered expert to assist others in their journey to health and wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be focussed, hardworking, and keen to establish a career in an exciting business with a positive and ethical ethos.
Conscious Spaces ® is rapidly growing, and this is a fantastic opportunity for career progression within a great team and working environment.
- Self-motivated learning of the science and technology surrounding our product range and related areas
- Providing support and answering questions over phone, email and social channels on our products, packages and consultancy services
- Taking retail and commercial sales orders over the phone, advising stock availability and lead times as needed
- Entering sales orders on to the system, creating orders and shipping confirmations
- Liaising with fulfilment provider to manage deliveries
- Answering customer questions such as credit notes, back orders, deliveries
- Sending out information requests, inputting new accounts onto the in-house system, producing stock and sales reports
- Booking appointments for brand ambassadors and consultants
- Maintaining product information files
- Keeping orders and customer information on the system up to date and accurate at all times
- Attend UK trade shows as required, being an active part of the sales team
- Posting content and engaging with the Conscious Spaces community through Social Network Channels
We’re looking for someone who likes a challenge and wants to grow with the business. You will become an ambassador for our brand and help take the business to the next level.
You will have autonomy, balanced with the full support of the directors and a fantastic team who are all loyal and passionate about our business.
We are keen to hear from
- Enthusiastic Customer Services Representatives with the energy and drive to own this role
- Desire to learn the science and technology behind our health and wellbeing products, packages and consultancy services
- Proven experience in customer services or sales (ideally international)
- A quick learner with a positive, 'can do’ self-motivated attitude
- A great communicator with a personable approach and an excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- Proactive with the ability to act on your own initiative, whilst being a positive team member
- Numerate, and proficient with office style software
- Competent and confident in all modern social network channels and associated software
- General administrative duties, supporting the wider team
- A team player, with a flexible approach
- Keen to establish a career in this field and grow in the company
- A genuine interest in health and well being
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: email@example.com
No agencies please.