Role: Customer Services & Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £18,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours: 2 days per week starting (moving to full time)
Who We Are
Conscious Spaces curate health and wellbeing products including clean air, clean water, EMF protection, infrared saunas and other wellbeing aids. We continually evolve and refine our offering, staying abreast of the latest technologies and scientific research. We offer consultancy services for homes and businesses, covering building biology, feng shui, geomancy, space clearing, EMF surveys and EMF shielding. Our aim is to create optimal living and working environments that make you feel great.
Do you have a passion for health and wellbeing? Would you like to work for a positive company creating optimal living and working environments?
Do you value a high level of customer care? Are you fully immersed in all digital channels with experience digital marketing?
Conscious Spaces is looking for a digital marketing graduate (or similar) with some commercial experience to join an exciting start-up company based in Falmouth, Cornwall.
This role is a combination of customer services and digital marketing support.
Customer Services areas include
- Process customer orders, arrange and book national and international despatches, twice weekly via couriers and Royal Mail
- Pick and pack orders in line with Conscious Spaces Brand values (requires excellent packing and tidying skills)
- Check status of delivery of international orders weekly to ensure there are no import issues or delays in previous despatches
- Weekly stock checks, stock rotation monitoring and recording
- Send supplier invoice data to accounts system
- Liaise with management for supplier payments
Digital Marketing areas include
- Upload new product information and imagery to Conscious Spaces Shopify website (training will be provided but some knowledge of Shopify would be beneficial)
- Assist in the development of the product knowledgebase and FAQ
- Produce top-level weekly monitoring reports (using Shopify & Google Analytics)
- Monitor social media channels to ensure all customer queries have been responded to
- Engagement and social media community building (following Conscious Spaces brand guidelines)
- Support email marketing and paid advertising campaigns
If you have a marketing, creative or design background this will be put to great use and hands-on experience gained in a fast-growing business.
This is initially a part-time role (2 days per week) that could develop into a full-time role for the right person.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.